VITALZYME DAILY ENZYME DRINK, 15X15G (RM98)
With the advancement of technology and research, VitalZyme now offers a blend of up to 126 fruits and plants in every convenient 15g serving. This 100% natural enzyme drink is also now powered up with doubleNUTRI® technology to provide you a better bio-availability of potent antioxidants, organic acids and phytonutrients in each serving, with better absorption rates.
Benefits of VitalZyme Daily Enzyme Drink:
- Improves the body’s ability to fight free radicals.
- Improves digestion and prevents constipation.
- Improves overall wellness.
- Improves the body’s defense.
For daily wellness on-the-go!
- Now in convenient 15g sachets per serving.
- Keeps contents fresher per consumption.
- Convenient and easy to carry, for consumption before meals anywhere and any time of the day.
Each sachet/bottle of VitalZyme contains an amazingly high level of antioxidants.
√ ORAC: 210,000 / 15g
√ DPPH: 609,000 / 15g
- ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is measurement of food , fruits, vegetables or other nutrient/substance’s ability to quench oxidative free radicals in a test tube (anti oxidant effect) and thus protect cells from damage induced by free radicals.
- DPPH is an organic chemical compound used in a test to evaluate the properties of substance’s ability of scavenging free radicals and thus protect cells from damage induced by free radicals.
VitalZyme contains no alcohol, no pesticides, no hormones, no harmful preservatives, no artificial colouring, no artificial flavouring, and no harmful additives.
State-of-the-art Japan Biosymbiotic technology
BioSymbiotic fermentation is a form of fermentation in which multiple organisms (yeasts, acetic acid bacteria, lactic acid bacteria and others) interact in order to produce the desired product.
Armed with over 30 years of experience in the 180-day triple fermentation technology, VitalZyme preserves the goodness of traditional, old-time methods of antique cypress barrels, while improving the quality of the enzymes with modern Japanese technology. Cypress barrel Fermentation.
This wood is chosen due to its unique aromatic scent. Cypress generates Cypressene, its own preservative oil. Its heartwood is also naturally resistant to insects, decay, chemical corrosion and other damaging elements.
Who should drink VitalZyme:
- Weight-loss Enthusiasts
- Busy Achievers
- Priority Jugglers
- Frequent Travellers
- Fitness Junkies
- Sun Worshippers
- The Elderly
- Active Teenagers
- Take 1-2 sachets per day.
- Best taken before meals, with an empty stomach.
- Best consumed neat.
- Best kept chilled or at normal room temperature.
- May dilute with water (below 40°C) or juice.